Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Teaching Fractions with Fraction Plates

Fractions were always hard for me. When I was a little girl, my dad made me a wooden set of fraction blocks to help me visualize how 2 halves make a whole, 2 fourths make a half, etc. Recently, I asked my brother-in-law if he could make me something similar for our homeschool room. He didn't disappoint!

I am excited to announce Little Light of Homeschool is offering 3 different color palettes of these fraction math manipulatives in our Etsy Shop!

Rainbow:


You can download the free worksheet, here.

Unicorn Princess:


You can download this free unicorn worksheet, here.

Beach Party:


You can download the free sandcastle worksheet, here.

Each set of fraction plates comes with 1, 2 halves, 3 thirds, 4 fourths, and 8 eights.

We have created a fun worksheet that you can download for each. Just follow the links above.

To purchase your fraction math manipulative plates today, see our Etsy shop at Little Light of Home.

~ Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment